Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service, from devising bespoke solutions that meet each customer’s individual needs, to the comprehensive commissioning of each site with our install partners and the development of individual protocols for each client. We offer not only the highest level of security for your premises but, also an unrivalled level of service that gives all our clients complete peace of mind. RE:SURE operates under the following five key principles:
Best in Class Facilities
Highly Trained Experts
Accurate & Rapid Response Rates
State of the art Technology
Complete suite of services
Gate Access Control is a very important aspect of site security. This can end up being not only very costly, but moreover inefficient, as valuable operating time can be lost while waiting for the right person to allow access. This is particularly true when deliveries may occur out of core hours. RE:SURE can do away with such inefficiencies. By remotely monitoring and controlling access points, RE:SURE can save your company considerable expense. Be it a simple door/gate or a complex network of entry and exit points, we can tailor a solution to suit your needs.
When your intruder or fire alarm goes off, who hears it? If you are a RE:SURE client, our team of highly trained security monitoring experts do. Because we do not use third parties, we will receive your alarm signal instantly and alert the police, fire brigade, key holder, your security company and of course you. We recommend that all our CCTV clients also use a dual-path monitored alarm, as it gives us complete visibility of the premises. Within this monitoring we can offer the ability for alerts to be sent to our clients for early opening and closing, and late opening and closing. For example, a number of our clients have stores that would lose significant amounts of revenue if they were to open late. Managers of such stores use our services as a management tool to react accordingly if such a store is not open when it should be.
If a device has a sensor, RE:SURE can monitor it. The advent in wireless and sensing technology means that sensor monitoring is becoming more and more integrated into what we do. We let you know when a sensor is activated and follow pre-agreed instructions for resolving the problem. Common sensors ideal for monitoring include computer servers, cold room and chicken house temperatures, power supplies, moisture, dust, gas (e.g. CO and CO2) and biohazards.
Since we operate 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we offer many businesses a bespoke and personalised 24-7 answering service. For example, we can work of rotas so that while all your customers have just the one number to call in an emergency, we then always call the correct on call engineer to deal with the customer’s problem.
Properly protecting your staff is serious business and, as you are no doubt aware, it can be very costly. Every company wants and needs to be efficient, but also has a duty of care to its employees. However, this is clearly not the case when the solution to this problem involves one person simply watching another person doing their job. Be it via the use of RE:SURE GO, through a simple check in phone call, or even through on-site Video Analytics, we can make sure your worker(s) are well monitored at all times. We make all our solutions as unobtrusive as possible that require minimal effort on the user’s behalf – meaning they can focus their energies purely on getting the work at hand completed. If you have a worker going to a remote location, he or she can use the meeting facility on RE:SURE GO that requires a check-in every pre-determined period of time. A simple tap of the phone tells us everything is ok and conversely, if we do not receive a signal, we will activate your chosen protocols.
Site Entry/Exit Updates
Personal Alarm Button
Man Down Alerts
Four key principles
At RE:SURE we look after what is precious to our clients – their businesses, their employees, their homes, and even their families. Consequently we recognise that the level of service that we provide to our clients is absolutely vital to our success.We have a straightforward approach to customer care, service and support – essentially we treat our customers as we would like to be treated ourselves. We enjoy good, ongoing working relationships with all of our clients.
We go the extra mile for all our clients. For example we carry out hourly connectivity checks and camera checks on their premises, just in case. While we cannot guarantee it, such checks have often resulted in catching fires (something that unfortunately monitored CCTV systems cannot yet detect) on the premises of our clients. In addition, we are known throughout the industry for our technical support, where Ryan and his team will go out of their way to use their knowledge to problem solve issues that our install partners have with network problems and the like.
Unlike a lot of our competitors, we don’t just sit behind the screens in our Control Centre. When a new site is being commissioned our trained site setup experts will stress test the system with day and night walk tests. Only when we are satisfied that the system is properly commissioned will we sign off on a site to allow it to “go live”.
State of the art Technology
At RE:SURE we use the latest technology available to develop comprehensive and unobtrusive solutions for all our clients. We work under the motto of sophisticatedly simple, so that the matter how complicated the technology is in place to protect you and your premises, the interaction with it is straightforward.
For remote CCTV monitoring we use Video Analytics in which the CCTV camera itself is converted into a sophisticated detector. In this case complicated algorithms analyse the change in pixilation in the camera when movement occurs, and deducts whether or not the movement is caused by humans or vehicles (read more about Video Analytics in the FAQs, here). This technology allows us sub divide areas of interest up, so that we can apply an unlimited amount of distinctive rules to distinctive areas at distinctive times – giving you the best possible security solution for your premises.
Similarly our solution for personal panic alarm and lone worker protection. RE:SURE GO, uses the very latest technology to offer a level of protection not previously possible. RE:SURE GO works on virtually all smartphones and uses the latest smartphone technology, GPS and the power of mobile internet to give a level of safety previously unimaginable.
When RE:SURE was conceived by the shareholders, it was unanimously decided to do it right. The shareholders consequently heavily invested in the construction of a purpose built monitoring centre. Built to future European Standards, the BS5797 Category II (the highest level possible) Alarm Receiving Centre has the following properties:
– Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS). In the event of a power cut, RE:SURE will not suffer interruption in operations, as the UPS will kick in immediately. Our generator can give us 24 hours of power on one tank of fuel.
– Un-Contended Broadband. While most regular broadband connections involve sharing the bandwidth with neighbouring broadband users, RE:SURE invested heavily in ensuring that our broadband is unaffected 24-7, meaning that we always have the capacity to deal with all our clients’ sites simultaneously
– Backup Broadband. In the very unlikely event that our principal broadband line were to go down, we have a separate broadband backup that will kick in immediately
– Super Secure Control Centre. The RE:SURE Control Centre is monitored by another ARC in the UK. It also has Panic Alarms for our staff, is ram proof, has double steel doors with time locked entry and all of our walls have vibration sensors in place in the unlikely event of a malicious attack. It even has reserve oxygen supplies, just in case.
– Super Secure Data. At RE:SURE we take our customers’ privacy and data protection very seriously. We use top of the range locked down fire walls, secure VPN’s were possible and use Microsoft’s European accredited cloud based solution for our email and data backup solutions.
Highly Trained Experts
Given the nature of our business, it is of the utmost importance who we trust to watch over your property. All of our Control Centre Operators are fully vetted and have SIA (Security Industry Association) licenses and all undergo a rigorous interview process, which involves an aptitude test over several days. In line with our principle of unparalleled customer service we only chose people who are clear communicators, calm under pressure and technically proficient.
Our Control Centre Operators have collectively accumulated over 80 years of experience within the security industry, and have consequently build up an invaluable amount of knowledge. This experience and security know-how soaks through the company, meaning that all our new recruits are constantly learning more from our more experienced staff.
We are now embarking in a new phase of training for all our staff, focusing on offering new opportunities for personal and professional development to all of our staff. We recognise that our staff are what make us the company that we are, and we invest in them accordingly
Our management team
Emmet HoganExecutive Director
Emmet RE:SURE as Executive Director in May 2013 having previously worked for Scanveco in the UK, Chrysler and the OHM Group
John MacMahonExecutive Director
John joined RE:SURE as Executive Director in January 2013, having previously worked as a Management Consultant in Ernst and Young in Dublin. John has a Mechanical Engineering degree (B.E.) and an MBA (2012) from UCD in Dublin.
James BrownControl Room Manager
James has been with RE:SURE since 2014. An integral part of the team, he has been working in the security industry for almost 20 years.
Alan DayTechnical Support Manager
Alan joined RE:SURE in 2014 as a CCTV Operative, and quickly worked his way up through the ranks to that of Technical Support Specialist. Alan comes from a technical background, and used to run his own Computer Business. He has a self-confessed love for all things tech and internet based, and is an expert in RE:SURE Advanced Video Analytics configuration.
Errol WhitleyBusiness Development
Errol joined the RE:SURE team in January 2016, having previously worked in the security industry for 7 years, having worked on a number of major projects with his previous employer. Errol is from Fermanagh and is based out of our Cookstown Office.
A short history of RE:SURE
RE:SURE is a privately owned Irish company, established in 2008 under the idea of using increasing technological and communication advancements to prevent crime rather in a cost effective manner. The company’s first client was the well renowned construction firm McAleer and Rushe. The state of the art Control Centre was completed to BS:5797 and EU standards that same year.
By January 2010 the company reached a significant landmark in its progression of 50 monitored sites, and around this time made the significant purchased of the Sentinel Plus alarm receiving platform from Monitor Computer Systems in England. SSAIB accreditation was achieved later that year – becoming the first independent Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) in Northern Ireland to receive such accreditation. NSAI and PSA accreditation then quickly followed. 2010 resulted in some high profile customers, such as KN Networks and Corrib oil, and the striking up of service provision for ESB.
In January 2011 – having now proved its worth and long term viability – the first 2rn (formerly RTE NL) site came on board and the company also commenced Remote Access Control services, with the first major client being Carna Transport.
2012 was a very significant milestone year for the company. The acquisition of a number of further marquee clients such as Dairygold, Roche Freight and Northgate Vehicle Hire was completed. It was in this year that the company also commenced complete premises protection for Kingspan Insulation.
2013 proved to be the watershed year for the company, with John leaving his position in Ernst and Young in Dublin and Emmet leaving the OHM group to join John as a fellow Executive Director. To reflect the strong presence and continued growth in the Republic of Ireland, the new Dublin office in Sandyford opened in July 2013.
2013 finished on a high with the launch of our innovative new service, RE:SURE GO, which has revolutionised personal safety & security by effectively turning a user’s smartphone into a sophisticated personal security device, which is connected to the RE:SURE Control Centre.
Since 2014, the company has been growing rapidly, as the demand for our high quality yet affordable security solutions has steadily increased, and our reputation as customer-centric company has grown. RE:SURE Home has made its mark as the real deal, in terms of the “evolution of home security”. and our second app, RE:SURE I/O, which is an IoT smart system that allows a user to remotely arm/disarm their system, either in full or partially, from anywhere in the world.
- “In terms of an easy to implement and scalable solution to our duty of care obligation, RE:SURE GO was perfect. All of our employees had smart phones already, so with no upfront capital outlay and a really cost effective monthly subscription, we were suddenly covered. The whole onboarding process took just a few hours . ”— Frank Donnelly, - APS Solutions
- “At Kingspan we move with the times. RE:SURE gives us a total premises security solution for a fraction of the cost of what we were paying before. All HGVs that enter & exit the premises are authorised & logged by RE:SURE. We have complete visibility of who has come onto our premises 24-7. ”— Pat Freeman, - Managing Director, Kingspan Insulation
- “When we got broken into and watched how the break-in unfolded, it dawned us that our CCTV system wasn’t helping us. With minimal effort and spend, RE:SURE have turned our existing passive CCTV into an active system that has since prevented potential further break-ins and hence saved us a small fortune. ”— Kyle Smith, - R&M Greenkeepers
- “RE:SURE gave us a complete security solution which removed the guard at the gate, replacing it with their Remote Access Control solution. We now have a more cost-effective solution that gives us complete confidence & which is quite simply better than the previous solution. We now have lower overheads & secure 24-7 site access. ”— Paul McKeown, - Managing Director, TR Logistics
- “For me, what makes RE:SURE stand out from the crowd is their courteous manner and willingness to go the extra mile for us. Their technical support team is second to none. ”— Billy Tarrant, - Head of Procurement, Dairygold
- “It’s the future. Simple as that, if you have assets outside, and have CCTV, then not using it to detect intruders is like having a car and not driving it. RE:SURE gives us absolute peace of mind. ”— Simon Smyth, - John Paul Construction
- “RE:SURE provide us with a security solution that we simply could not afford if it was done by on-site guards. Not only that, RE:SURE is actually superior to having a manned guard on site – they don’t miss a thing. ”— Conor Roche, - Roche Freight