How our system prevents crime
Complete Peace of Mind
As a business owner, there is often a continual worry of someone breaking into your property. There can be few things are more frustrating than having to watch people breaking into your business, as you review your footage from your CCTV.
With RE:SURE, you can eliminate these worries. We use your existing CCTV cameras to stop the damage before it is done. We can protect any commercial property, and special in high-risk premises such as construction sites, petrol stations and car dealerships.
Always in the know
Do you know who is on your premises when you are not?
With RE:SURE you will always know when someone is on your property.
Nothing will get past your new virtual security guard; anyone that comes onto your property, when it is armed, will be challenged and reported. This can also include authorised personnel if your needs require.
Plus, with RE:SURE I/O, our unique app for arming and disarming, you will have complete visibility of who armed and disarmed your system.
Call us: IRE – 01 691 7100 | UK – 028 8676 1183
Converting your existing CCTV
Using our plug and play technology, we can convert your existing security cameras into a RE:SURE intelligent remote CCTV monitoring system. If you don’t already have CCTV, a new system, designed around your needs, can be installed with minimal disruption.
Now you will have a CCTV system that doesn’t just record the crime but stops it from happening in the first place.
Before the damage is done
RE:SURE provides a preventive security system that detects an intruder as soon as they step foot on your premises. We will intervene immediately to stop the damage before it is done.
We know that the reality of a break is more than just what is stolen; it is the lost time of dealing with the police, the insurance company and replacing what is stolen. Nevermind the costs associated with repairing the damage caused during the break-in. We do not detect crime, we prevent it.
Interested in RE:SURE GO to protect your employees?
What our clients say
- “In terms of an easy to implement and scalable solution to our duty of care obligation, RE:SURE GO was perfect. All of our employees had smart phones already, so with no upfront capital outlay and a really cost effective monthly subscription, we were suddenly covered. The whole onboarding process took just a few hours . ”— Frank Donnelly, - APS Solutions
- “At Kingspan we move with the times. RE:SURE gives us a total premises security solution for a fraction of the cost of what we were paying before. All HGVs that enter & exit the premises are authorised & logged by RE:SURE. We have complete visibility of who has come onto our premises 24-7. ”— Pat Freeman, - Managing Director, Kingspan Insulation
- “When we got broken into and watched how the break-in unfolded, it dawned us that our CCTV system wasn’t helping us. With minimal effort and spend, RE:SURE have turned our existing passive CCTV into an active system that has since prevented potential further break-ins and hence saved us a small fortune. ”— Kyle Smith, - R&M Greenkeepers
- “RE:SURE gave us a complete security solution which removed the guard at the gate, replacing it with their Remote Access Control solution. We now have a more cost-effective solution that gives us complete confidence & which is quite simply better than the previous solution. We now have lower overheads & secure 24-7 site access. ”— Paul McKeown, - Managing Director, TR Logistics
- “For me, what makes RE:SURE stand out from the crowd is their courteous manner and willingness to go the extra mile for us. Their technical support team is second to none. ”— Billy Tarrant, - Head of Procurement, Dairygold
- “It’s the future. Simple as that, if you have assets outside, and have CCTV, then not using it to detect intruders is like having a car and not driving it. RE:SURE gives us absolute peace of mind. ”— Simon Smyth, - John Paul Construction
- “RE:SURE provide us with a security solution that we simply could not afford if it was done by on-site guards. Not only that, RE:SURE is actually superior to having a manned guard on site – they don’t miss a thing. ”— John Coleman, - DAF Ireland