What is RE:SURE Business?
RE:SURE Business is the revolution of property security. It is a remotely provided security service, which uses CCTV to protect properties when they are closed/empty. We believe it gives a better service than an on-site security guard, for a fraction of the cost.
Our system and associated service prevents crime from happening by using smart cameras to detect criminals as soon as they step foot on the premises. This is followed by immediate live audio intervention from our 24-7 Control Centre, where we warn the intruders that they have been identified and are to immediately vacate the premises as a response is now on the way.
RE:SURE business is liking having an all-seeing security guard on your business property at night, but for about 5% of the cost.
How does RE:SURE Business work?
When the last authorised person leaves the premises, they arm (more on this below) the Smart CCTV cameras in order to create a virtual intrusion detection permieter around the premises. These cameras have the ability to detect people or vehicles, and are connected to our 24-7 Control Centre by broadband.
Should an intruder enter your property when it is closed, our highly trained operatives will immediately be notified and will directly challenge that person via an on-site speaker system, telling them that they have been identified and instructing them to immediately vacate the property, as a response is on the way.
In line with this, we liaise with the authorities, keyholders and end-users in order to arrange for an immediate on-the-ground response.
In what way is it superior to a traditional alarm system?
There are three primary reasons as to why it is better.
Firstly, it uses CCTV cameras, which gives RE:SURE visual verification of the intrusion.
Secondly, it detects the intruder while they are outside, rather than inside.
Last, but not least, we are able to intervene in order to prevent the crime from happening in the first place. We identify the intruder, tell them that they have been caught and that the authorities have been called.
Why is remotely monitored CCTV so effective?
As per the above, remotely monitored CCTV involves not only the detection of intruders when the are on the grounds of a property (versus inside), but involved real-time intervention.
This means that we can protect assets that are stored outside, which is impossible with an intruder alarm. Even a security guard cannot be everywhere at once, wheras properly set-up monitored CCTV secures the entire perimeter.
In terms of protecting the contents of a building itself, monitored CCTV is also incredibly effective. Criminals these days are generally highly organised, and more often than not will “scope out” a premises before attempting to rob it. When they do make the attempt, they will know that the monitored alarm will go off when they go in, but that at the same time they have a “window of opportunity” to get in and out before any response occurs.
With RE:SURE’s monitored CCTV service, the “window of opportunity” is completely closed for the intruders durign this scope out process, and they inevitably flee before they even get a chance to plan the break-in and burlgary.
How is RE:SURE different to normal CCTV?
Traditional CCTV is what we refer to as passive, i.e. it is recording to an NVR and also allows end-users to locally or remotely view the cameras at any time. This means that the footage can be used retrospectively after an event.
RE:SURE Business on the other hand is a pre-emptive service, where real people use your CCTV cameras in real time to intervene before a crime ever happens. Smart cameras detect intruders and these images are immediately relayed to our 24/7 Control Centre, where our operatives intervene in real-time in order to prevent the break-in/theft.
If I already have normal CCTV, do I need a new installation?
No you don’t. The good news is that you have already made most of the journey. Your existing CCTV system can be quickly transformed into a RE:SURE System with very little hassle and virtually no disruption. Our system will sit “on top” of your existing CCTV.
The whole conversion process generally takes much less than a day, and be carried out by either one of RE:SURE’s partner installation companies, or your existing installer.
Would you be looking at my premises all the time?
No. It is very important that all our customers understand that we are not observing their site on a continual basis. Instead, when the system is armed, the “Smart” CCTV Cameras will detect when an intruder is on your premises, this then alerts our 24-7 Control Centre immediately. Our skilled operators then review this clip and look at your premises in real-time. The intervention process thus begins.
How do I arm and disarm the RE:SURE system?
The system is armed whatever way our customes prefer. This can be using a keypad, our unique app – RE:SURE I/O – or even both. RE:SURE I/O not only allows for remote arming and disarming from anywhere, but has a host of other features to make your life easier. You can find out more about these features on the RE:SURE I/O page.
RE:SURE I/O is also designed specifically with the multi-site client in mind, where the status of the entire portfolio can be viewed from one overview pages. User control is easy, so leavers can be removed in about 5 seconds, and new users added in a similiar time frame. We even built smart arm/disarm reminders, to avoid ever having a night where the system is not armed.
Can I remotely view the cameras as well?
Of course. Regardless of whether or not the RE:SURE system is armed, end-users can view the camera system from anywhere in the world.
In addition, the system is recording 24/7 around the clock in line with each business owner’s requirements.
Do you look at cameras inside my business?
We do not monitor interior cameras for intrusion detection. What we can do though is organise to view your cameras in the instances when the intruder or fire alarm goes off in order to immediately visually verify any incident. In such a case, we will never look at your cameras when your business is still open during the day, unless specifically otherwise instructed.
Finally, how much does RE:SURE Business cost?
Since every site is completely different and bespoke, it is impossible for us to have fixed pricing for our services.However, we can give indictive pricing:
For sites with no CCTV, installations generally start around the €4,000/£3,500 mark. Ongoing rates start at €195/£180 per month.
For sites with CCTV already in place, we operate a no upfront model, where we provide our specialist hardware and monitoring at ongoing monthy cost. Prices here start at €275/£250 per month.
Having RE:SURE is like having your own, all-seeing, remote security guard, only for less than 3% of the cost of what you would pay to have actual security guard. Not only that, but its actually more effective.
If I already have cameras, can I trial your system and service?
Absolutely! We are so confident in the effectiveness of our system and service, that we a provide a 100% refundable no obligation trial of our service.
We will provide our equipment and commence the service provision, and if at any point in the first 12 weeks you decide that you do not want to proceed, we will take our equipment out and refund you every cent/penny paid.
Just fill out the contact us form to set the trial up, and someone will contact you shortly therafter.
I already have remotely monitored CCTV witn another provider. Can i switch to RE:SURE?
Yes. We can take on 99.99% of systems as they stand. We will also carry out an in-depth survey of your system in order to advise you if we believe it is fit for purpose or not.
In the event that we believe the detection system is not fit for purpose, we can transform the existing cameras into a state 0f the art system that we know will always detect intruders.
You can organise a free, no-obligation audit of your existing system by contacting us via the contact form.
- “We use RE:SURE exclusively for all of our CCTV and alarm monitoring needs. They are an ARC with a difference, pro-active with solutions that work and with an entire customer success team behind the scenes that look after our company and our clients, ensuring for their overall satisfaction, without me needing to get involved. Their focus on being up to date with the best technology available in CCTV Monitoring is a superb value add for us – I explain my needs and they come up with the solution to fit. ”— Paddy Malone, - Managing Director, Secure Systems
- “In terms of an easy to implement and scalable solution to our duty of care obligation, RE:SURE GO was perfect. All of our employees had smart phones already, so with no upfront capital outlay and a really cost effective monthly subscription, we were suddenly covered. The whole onboarding process took just a few hours . ”— Frank Donnelly, - APS Solutions
- “When we got broken into and watched how the break-in unfolded, it dawned us that our CCTV system wasn’t helping us. With minimal effort and spend, RE:SURE have turned our existing passive CCTV into an active system that has since prevented potential further break-ins and hence saved us a small fortune. ”— Kyle Smith, - R&M Greenkeepers
- “RE:SURE gave us a complete security solution which removed the guard at the gate, replacing it with their Remote Access Control solution. We now have a more cost-effective solution that gives us complete confidence & which is quite simply better than the previous solution. We now have lower overheads & secure 24-7 site access. ”— Paul McKeown, - Managing Director, TR Logistics
- “For me, what makes RE:SURE stand out from the crowd is their courteous manner and willingness to go the extra mile for us. Their technical support team is second to none. ”— Billy Tarrant, - Head of Procurement, Dairygold
- “It’s the future. Simple as that, if you have assets outside, and have CCTV, then not using it to detect intruders is like having a car and not driving it. RE:SURE gives us absolute peace of mind. ”— Simon Smyth, - John Paul Construction
- “RE:SURE provide us with a security solution that we simply could not afford if it was done by on-site guards. Not only that, RE:SURE is actually superior to having a manned guard on site – they don’t miss a thing. ”— John Coleman, - DAF Ireland