What is RE:SURE Business?
RE:SURE Business is the evolution of security CCTV Surveillance. It prevents crime from happening by using your cameras to detect criminals as soon as they step foot on your premises, This is followed by immediate live audio intervention to warn those criminals that they are to immediately vacate the premises.
How does it work?
It works by using Smart CCTV cameras, which can detect people or vehicles when they are in view. These Smart Cameras are connected to our 24-7 Control Centre by broadband. Should someone enter your property when the system is “armed”, our highly trained operatives will directly challenge that person with an on-site speaker system, telling them that they have been identified and to immediately vacate the property. We also liaise with the authorities and our customer in order to put in place an immediate response.
In what way is it superior to a traditional alarm system?
There are three primary reasons as to why it is better. Firstly, it uses CCTV cameras, which gives RE:SURE visual verification of the intrusion. Secondly, it detects the intruder while they are outside, rather than inside. Last, but not least, we are able to intervene in order to prevent the crime from happening in the first place. We identify the intruder, tell them that they have been caught and that the authorities have been called.
Why is RE:SURE Business so effective?
Criminals these days are generally highly organised, and more often than not will “scope out” a premises several times before attempting to rob it. When they do make the attempt, they will know that the monitored alarm will go off when they go in, but that at the same time they have a “window of opportunity” to get in and out before any response occurs. With RE:SURE, not only is the window of opportunity completely closed by the would-be criminals being caught before they begin, but more probably they will get caught during the initial casing of the premises.
How this different from regular CCTV?
Traditional CCTV is what we call passive, i.e. record only. This means that you can use the footage to retrospectively see who entered your premises. RE:SURE Home however is a pre-emptive system, where the cameras detect intruders and these images are immediately relayed to our 24/7 Control Centre, where our operatives can intervene to prevent the crime.
I understand this now, so if I already have record only CCTV, do I need a new install?
No you don’t. The good news is that you have already made most of the journey. Your existing CCTV system can be quickly converted into a RE:SURE Smart Preventive Security (SPS) System with very little hassle and minimal disruption. We can work alongside your existing CCTV Install Company in order to convert it and the whole conversion process generally takes much less than a day.
So, are you looking at my premises all the time?
No. It is very important that all our customers understand that we are not observing their site on a continual basis – we use the Smart Cameras to detect when someone is on your premises, which alert us accordingly. This is the point when we look at your premises. We also do regular health checks of your premises, just in case.
Do you look at cameras inside my business?
We do not monitor interior cameras for intrusion detection. What we can do though is organise to view your cameras in the instances when the intruder or fire alarm goes off in order to immediately visually verify any incident. In such a case, we will never look at your cameras when your business is still open during the day, unless specifically otherwise instructed.
Finally, how much does RE:SURE Business cost?
Since every site is completely different and bespoke, it is impossible for us to have fixed pricing for our services. However in terms of indicative pricing, a typical conversion will cost €2,000/£1,600 for 4 cameras and an on-going monitoring fee will be around €195/£155 ex VAT per month. It’s like having your own, all-seeing, virtual security guard, only for less than 3% of the cost of what you would pay to have actual security personnel physically on the ground.
- “In terms of an easy to implement and scalable solution to our duty of care obligation, RE:SURE GO was perfect. All of our employees had smart phones already, so with no upfront capital outlay and a really cost effective monthly subscription, we were suddenly covered. The whole onboarding process took just a few hours . ”— Frank Donnelly, - APS Solutions
- “At Kingspan we move with the times. RE:SURE gives us a total premises security solution for a fraction of the cost of what we were paying before. All HGVs that enter & exit the premises are authorised & logged by RE:SURE. We have complete visibility of who has come onto our premises 24-7. ”— Pat Freeman, - Managing Director, Kingspan Insulation
- “When we got broken into and watched how the break-in unfolded, it dawned us that our CCTV system wasn’t helping us. With minimal effort and spend, RE:SURE have turned our existing passive CCTV into an active system that has since prevented potential further break-ins and hence saved us a small fortune. ”— Kyle Smith, - R&M Greenkeepers
- “RE:SURE gave us a complete security solution which removed the guard at the gate, replacing it with their Remote Access Control solution. We now have a more cost-effective solution that gives us complete confidence & which is quite simply better than the previous solution. We now have lower overheads & secure 24-7 site access. ”— Paul McKeown, - Managing Director, TR Logistics
- “For me, what makes RE:SURE stand out from the crowd is their courteous manner and willingness to go the extra mile for us. Their technical support team is second to none. ”— Billy Tarrant, - Head of Procurement, Dairygold
- “It’s the future. Simple as that, if you have assets outside, and have CCTV, then not using it to detect intruders is like having a car and not driving it. RE:SURE gives us absolute peace of mind. ”— Simon Smyth, - John Paul Construction
- “RE:SURE provide us with a security solution that we simply could not afford if it was done by on-site guards. Not only that, RE:SURE is actually superior to having a manned guard on site – they don’t miss a thing. ”— John Coleman, - DAF Ireland