Employers must “devise and implement effective measures to ensure they (employees) are adequately protected in their place of work, whether this is their home or a remote location.”
The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005
Duty of Care – Your obligations
Employers must provide effective employee protection, especially for those who work alone, be that on the road, in remote locations or outside the office. As an employer you need to be able to answer these questions:
- Do you know where all your employees are at any time?
- Can they indicate if they need help?
- Are you able to know what is going on with them?
- Is someone available to answer their alerts 24/7, 365 days a year?
RE:SURE GO – Your Solution
RE:SURE GO quickly and easily turns your employees’ existing smartphones into a personal panic alarm and lone worker app. This will provide us with immediate GPS Coordinates and video and audio clips of any incident.
RE:SURE GO requires no new costly devices or capital expenditure. No contract and a low monthly outlay as low as just €0.50/£0.45 per dayh per user.
Easy to set up
RE:SURE GO can be rolled out with minimal disruption. We will set up your entire workforce within a matter of hours.
RE:SURE GO – Working with you
We will conduct a lone working risk analysis, in conjunction with your management team, in order to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of any specific areas of vulnerability.
We will develop specific, bespoke protocols tailored to your company’s needs. These will ensure an accurate and rapid response should an incident occur.
Lone worker features
Ideal for employees who have one-one appointments off site or who are working alone and should regularly check-in as part of best practice. Simply input the expected duration of the meeting/activity and any additional useful information. An alert will automatically be created if the timer is not cancelled, which will include all the inputted information.
Man Down Function
Ideal for employees that are carrying out physical tasks on their own. If the user has an accident and is incapacitated, every second counts. A lack of movement will create an alert and a corresponding immediate response.
Always on – Anytime, Anywhere
Fully accredited with World Wide Coverage
RE:SURE GO is BS: 8484 (lone worker) approved and works wherever your employees are in the world. Anywhere they go, we will be with them.
24/7 response, 365 days a year
Behind RE:SURE GO is our purpose built, best in class monitoring facility. All day, every day, you will have the comfort of knowing that RE:SURE is there to look after you and your team.
How RE:SURE GO protects your employees:
One month, no obligation, FREE trial. Signing up is easy
Fill in your details and we will get you set up on your free no-obligation one month trial. You don’t need to share payment details until you want to commit.
Please note, trial accounts can currently only be set up during office hours, Monday-Friday 9am-530pm.
What our customers say
- “We use RE:SURE exclusively for all of our CCTV and alarm monitoring needs. They are an ARC with a difference, pro-active with solutions that work and with an entire customer success team behind the scenes that look after our company and our clients, ensuring for their overall satisfaction, without me needing to get involved. Their focus on being up to date with the best technology available in CCTV Monitoring is a superb value add for us – I explain my needs and they come up with the solution to fit. ”— Paddy Malone, - Managing Director, Secure Systems
- “In terms of an easy to implement and scalable solution to our duty of care obligation, RE:SURE GO was perfect. All of our employees had smart phones already, so with no upfront capital outlay and a really cost effective monthly subscription, we were suddenly covered. The whole onboarding process took just a few hours . ”— Frank Donnelly, - APS Solutions
- “When we got broken into and watched how the break-in unfolded, it dawned us that our CCTV system wasn’t helping us. With minimal effort and spend, RE:SURE have turned our existing passive CCTV into an active system that has since prevented potential further break-ins and hence saved us a small fortune. ”— Kyle Smith, - R&M Greenkeepers
- “RE:SURE gave us a complete security solution which removed the guard at the gate, replacing it with their Remote Access Control solution. We now have a more cost-effective solution that gives us complete confidence & which is quite simply better than the previous solution. We now have lower overheads & secure 24-7 site access. ”— Paul McKeown, - Managing Director, TR Logistics
- “For me, what makes RE:SURE stand out from the crowd is their courteous manner and willingness to go the extra mile for us. Their technical support team is second to none. ”— Billy Tarrant, - Head of Procurement, Dairygold
- “It’s the future. Simple as that, if you have assets outside, and have CCTV, then not using it to detect intruders is like having a car and not driving it. RE:SURE gives us absolute peace of mind. ”— Simon Smyth, - John Paul Construction
- “RE:SURE provide us with a security solution that we simply could not afford if it was done by on-site guards. Not only that, RE:SURE is actually superior to having a manned guard on site – they don’t miss a thing. ”— John Coleman, - DAF Ireland