What is remote CCTV monitoring?
Remote CCTV Monitoring is an affordable, pre-emptive crime prevention system. Smart CCTV cameras immediately detect an intruder on private property. This immediately creates an alert in a 24-7 manned Control Room, where a highly trained operator will observe the site in real time and intervene with an audio challenge. The intruder, stunned by the unexpected intervention, flees the site before any damage can be done. Keyholders and Police Service are immediately called to attend site.
It is a highly cost-effective security solution that ensures your business, home, construction site or any property is never left unchecked or vulnerable.
Remote CCTV monitoring can be setup on any existing camera system, or a via a brand new install. Specialist equipment is used to connect to the RE:SURE remote monitoring station via a secure broadband solution.
Our control room staff monitor your CCTV feed through sophisticated equipment, this enables us to be where it matters most 24/7. RE:SURE stresses an importance on optimal CCTV setup and positioning to ensure that there are no blind spots, instead utilising multiple angles leaving nothing to chance. We are able to advise on the most beneficial way to set-up your cameras if required.
RE:SURE has one of the fastest and most reliable response times in the industry; every second counts when it comes to preventing undesirable events from taking place. The moment an intruder is detected by the system, our dedicated response team will respond with the best course of action to protect your property. All events are recorded, including both audio and visual feeds, making sure sufficient evidence is available if required.
After a member of the control room has investigated the source of the alarm, they will quickly determine the nature of the incident and if any criminal behaviour or any other threats are imminent, the emergency services will be immediately notified as well as your designated first person of contact. While the emergency services are being contacted, repeated live verbal warnings are played loudly across the property, notifying any intruders that their trespassing has been detected and to leave the property at once.
Afraid of being caught by the Police Service, they flee the property, preventing any crime from ever taking place. Remove CCTV Monitoring is consistently effective across a variety of property types, from commercial to residential properties, this is reflected in our incredibly high success rate in preventing crimes.
We believe there is no bigger return on investment than the peace of mind gained, knowing your livelihood and that what matters most to you is protected 24/7. We have helped businesses and homes all over Ireland and the UK to avoid costly thefts and damage to their properties. If you want us to do the same for you, simply get in touch and an expert from the RE:SURE team will be happy to guide you through the necessary steps to secure your property all year round.
- “In terms of an easy to implement and scalable solution to our duty of care obligation, RE:SURE GO was perfect. All of our employees had smart phones already, so with no upfront capital outlay and a really cost effective monthly subscription, we were suddenly covered. The whole onboarding process took just a few hours . ”— Frank Donnelly, - APS Solutions
- “At Kingspan we move with the times. RE:SURE gives us a total premises security solution for a fraction of the cost of what we were paying before. All HGVs that enter & exit the premises are authorised & logged by RE:SURE. We have complete visibility of who has come onto our premises 24-7. ”— Pat Freeman, - Managing Director, Kingspan Insulation
- “When we got broken into and watched how the break-in unfolded, it dawned us that our CCTV system wasn’t helping us. With minimal effort and spend, RE:SURE have turned our existing passive CCTV into an active system that has since prevented potential further break-ins and hence saved us a small fortune. ”— Kyle Smith, - R&M Greenkeepers
- “RE:SURE gave us a complete security solution which removed the guard at the gate, replacing it with their Remote Access Control solution. We now have a more cost-effective solution that gives us complete confidence & which is quite simply better than the previous solution. We now have lower overheads & secure 24-7 site access. ”— Paul McKeown, - Managing Director, TR Logistics
- “For me, what makes RE:SURE stand out from the crowd is their courteous manner and willingness to go the extra mile for us. Their technical support team is second to none. ”— Billy Tarrant, - Head of Procurement, Dairygold
- “It’s the future. Simple as that, if you have assets outside, and have CCTV, then not using it to detect intruders is like having a car and not driving it. RE:SURE gives us absolute peace of mind. ”— Simon Smyth, - John Paul Construction
- “RE:SURE provide us with a security solution that we simply could not afford if it was done by on-site guards. Not only that, RE:SURE is actually superior to having a manned guard on site – they don’t miss a thing. ”— John Coleman, - DAF Ireland